Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ive Been Tagged (twice)

Carolyn at Cranberry Crossings has tagged me!

Here are the rules.........
There can only be ONE, count it, ONE answer for each question.


~Susie Q's "My Favorite Things" Game~



Sport: Nascar
Game: Tetris
Color: Black
Movie: Sweet Home Alabama
Broadway play I have seen: Havent yet
Broadway Musical I have seen: Havent yet
Song: Loaded by HURT
American city I have visited: Las Vegas
Foreign city I have visited: Toronto
Book: No time to read
Children's Book: Good night Moon
Classic television show: Roseanne
Recent television show: The Two Coreys
Actor: Vin Diesel
Actress: Jen Aniston
Perfume: Moonlight Path
Food: Pizza
Dessert: Cannoli
Chain Restaurant: Arbys
Local Restaurant: Pok a dot
Car: Challenger
Condiment: No thanks
Kitchen Appliance: Fridge
Home Appliance: PC
Beauty Product: Mascara
Piece of clothing: Lounge pants
HGTV Show: Color Splash
Food Network show: Barefoot Contessa
Author: ?
Male Songwriter: Ben Burnley
Female Songwriter: Sierra Swan
Holiday: Christmas
Ballet I have seen: I havent
Disney character: Tigger
Flower: Wisteria
Alcoholic drink: Corona
Non-Alcoholic drink: Pepsi
Magazine: Country Sampler
Animated movie: Monsters Inc
Television network miniseries: ?
Season: Fall
Male vocalist: Ben Burnley
Female vocalist: Not sure
Day of the week: Friday
Household Chore: Laundry
Ice Cream: Zero Visability
Candy: Mounds
Artist: Guido Daniele
Quotation: "Ya get what ya settle for"





The ABCs about me!

A. Attached or single? Married
B. Best friend? Jason
C. Cake or pie? Oooh, cake
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? Mascara
F. Favorite color? Black
G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither
H. Home town? Batavia
I. Favorite indulgence? Sunglasses
J. January or July? July:)
K. Kids? 3
L. Life isn’t complete without? Coffee
M. Marriage date? Dec 24th 2001
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother
O. Oranges or Apples? Neither
P. Phobias? Spiders
Q. Quotes? Ya get what ya settle for!
R. Reasons to smile? Having a hard time finding any lately
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag 5 people: HOW ABOUT ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY? <---good answer C
U. Unknown fact about me? I have 4 tattoos
V. Vegetable? Asparagus
W. Worst habit? Smoking
X. Xray or ultrasound? Oooh, no more please!
Y. Your favorite food? Pizza
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer

Since I dont have 6 to tag, well just leave it as....
If you visit me, feel free to copy and share:)

No comments: