Carolyn at Cranberry Crossings has once again honored me with an award....a Smile Award:) She is such a sweet gal!
Here are the rules: 1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator (it's right on the award) 2. You must post these rules if you receive the award. 3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself. 4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.) 5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient. 6. You must create a post sharing your win with others. 7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award: 1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human). 2. Must love one another. 3. Must make mistakes. 4. Must learn from others. 5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world. 6. Must love life. 7. Must love kids.
Choosing 5 blogs is going to be hard as I dont know too many bloggers out there yet. Although I have come across SO many fantastic blogs and have spent hours visiting them and SMILING .... so here goes.
1. Merrie (my lil buddy) at Where The Blackbirds Sing. This girl has the best personality I know, must be the Canadian in her:) EVERY time I talk to her I laugh HARD!! I love visiting her blog, its so warm and comfy and her babies are just the cutest, Mr Murphy has stolen my heart. Merrie is super genuine and I am proud to say she is my friend:)
2. Carolyn at Cranberry Crossings . She is the nicest person I know, and has ALWAYS been there for me. We have been through alot together over the past 3 years and there is not a single thing that I cant talk to her about. Shes the friend I look to for advice, guidence, praise, we cry together, we laugh together, shes like a mom to me and has a very special place in my heart. I also love visiting her blog, shes a very talented lady as you can see by her crafts.
3. Shari at Cranapple Christmas. Shari is super nice and makes you feel instantly welcome when visiting her awesome blog, which btw I visit EVERY day! I just recently met Shari and cant wait to get to know her better.
4. Tammy at Country Girl At Home Tammy has a BIG heart, you can read through her postings. I recently met Tammy as well and am following her kitchen remodel as she posts pics, AMAZING! Looking forward to getting to know her better
5. Tracey at The Shabby Blue Cottage is another talented blogger who takes beautiful photos. Again, new to meeting her and looking forward to knowing her.