Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kitchen Pictures Updated


Hey Guys!

Ive been painting and sanding for a WEEK!!
My thumb is raw from sanding and every bone/muscle in my body aches.
Im happy with how it turned out, everything is done EXCEPT my kitchen window trim.
I broke the window last yr trying to get Jasons attention as I was having a 18 mo old and Ajax cleaner issue, (long story, for another time?)
I want Jason to pop out the window and have the glass replaced before I paint the trim.

Anyhow, here are some pictures of the kitchen and diningroom, YEP decided to paint that as well:)

Dining room -




Kitchen -







Above my cabinet "junk" -







Door with Sunflower, bench and.... -













Phew! That was ALOT of pics!!
Now I get to add to my prim collection, as you can see I really dont have that many things. Ya use what ya got eh!!

Next project will be my livingroom, I have an Ortho apt coming up on the 9th and Im assuming he'll say surgery in a few weeks. Im guessing it will be sometime in October, like last yr and that will put me down for 12+ weeksm depending on how my foot heals, so as soon as Im able to walk and bear weight Ill be painting the livingroom.

Thanks for sharing my "re-do" with me:)
And for all of your WONDERFUL comments:)

Psssss....if you click on the pics they open to view larger
(not sure if ya knew)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, You sure were busy and it all looks so nice! Your hard work has paid off:)

I'm sorry to hear about the surgery, hopefully you have family close by to help out if need be.

Have a Great Day,
Heather

Deb said...

Hi Jenn! Your kitchen looks great, I wish when I had my Country Den that I had really nice prim furnishing. Everytime I see someone post their prim rooms I long for my Country Den again. Deb

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Great job on those kitchen cabinets and love everything above them too.
Hope eveything goe great at the doc
's too.
Rondell

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Jenn, it looks great! You should be so proud of yourself! You are amazing!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Great job on your kitchen. I keep seeingmore and more kitchens with painted cabinets. I am almost there ready to paint mine. I just hate the feeling of no turning back. LOL.

Mary