Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy? Weekend!

Have you ever had one of those weekends where you were busy but didnt really get much done? Yeah, thats what happened to me this weekend! I think back and its like, "what did I do?" Alot and nothing at the same time! Really?

Saturday we had to make a run to CTS, Jason needed some pipes to finish off the wood furnace. By the time we got back at was going on 5pm! Saturday flew by!

Right before we left I was getting ready and I heard Jason say, Jenn there is a package for you. Im telling ya, I made it from the bathroom to the kitchen in no time! I think I may have gone thru a time warp for that sucker! Took me all about, ohhhhhhhhhh a second IF THAT to rip that baby open! I knew who it was from, I snuck a lil peak! Inside, there was my basket with a lil ornery snowman head from Pam. The lil stinker that she is:) I LOVE IT!!! I havent had a chance to snap a picture yet, but will do so as soon as I can to show you all. Goes back to that busy weekend but what did I get done thing!

Pam, thank you so much:)
What a wonderful unexpected thing eh?!!

I also have to share that I got my SEWING MACHINE! Im so excited! Its nothing fancy as this is my first one and Im teaching myself as I go. Ive already made up 4 snowmen head ornies, thats a BIG thing for me!

The Christmas Swap signups will be closed TONITE! I will draw names and get your swappers info out to you in tomorrows email, hopefully!

Ive got an Ortho apt this afternoon with a NEW DR, so Im hoping all goes well with that.

ADDED TO POST:

(I keep forgetting to post these 2)


Janae has tagged me! I LOVE doing these:)




1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are 7 facts about me~

1. I lost my mom on December 2, 2006 to Cancer. She was 52. We lost my uncle Jim, my moms brother in November 2006, 1 month before loosing my mom. I had my car accident on Jan 1, 2007 a month after loosing my mom. It was a very very hard year for me!

2. I was diagnosed with stage 3 cervical cancer in Feb of 2006 while 5 mo pregnant with Domonic. My OBGYN wanted to do surgery to remove the cancer right then, but I decided I was not risking his life and waited til after I had him. I did have surgery 3 weeks after to remove my cervix and am now cancer free! I thank him EVERY day for saving MY life! If I hadnt been preggo who knows when I would have went for a pap.

3. 2006-2007 were the WORST 2 years Ive EVER had in my life!

4. In 2001 a friend and I almost opened a bar (Marwoods). We found the right location, were approved for our NYS liquor license and about to sign a SB loan but I backed out due to liability!

5. I am very moody and have always been, but youde never know it from here!!

6. I quit smoking for a yr and a half when I found out I was pregnant with Dom, but started back up in Nov 2006 from all of the stress that was going on in my family.

7. I sometimes dont think Im strong enough to go on but after looking at all Ive been through I often wonder! I do wonder how much more I can take.

And that is 7 things about me, very personal things. Since I think most everyone has done this Ill just leave it if anyone HASNT, go ahead and grab it.

6 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Hey Jenn! Congrtas on the new sewing machine AND the sweet surprise from pam! Can't wait to see pics!
Have a great day!

Juanita said...

Hey Jenn- isn't it exciting when you get packages? Congrats on the sewing machine.I too can't wait to see what you got from Pam. Have a blessed day!
Juanita

Bella Della said...

Hey Jenn! I just e-mailed you my contact info. This is my first swap. I can't wait. Have a great day!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Wow Jenn...you did have a rough year in 2006-2007....what things to come through!

It IS exciting to get a package in the mail...I'm like a kid at Christmas!

Congratulations on your sewing machine..wish I knew how to use one! lol! :)

Have a great day!
Tammy

Something Nice and Pretty said...

You sure have had it rough for a young girl...in 2006 Sydney was born and my mom died a week later, talk about an emotional roller coaster.
I hope you are enjoying your sewing machine too:)
Rondell

Justina said...

Hi Jenn, I am looking for an email address or something to sent you my swap info.. can't find anything!
justina