Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Day In The Life Of....

A Day in the Life Series....Week 2

Best thing that happened this week:
My aunt Patty (my moms sister) came for a visit! Shes had some health issues over the past few years and she looks great!

What's happening outside my window:
Im not quite sure at this point, its still dark!
I do know that today is going to be sunny and SUPER warm, Indian Summer!!!!!!

What I am currently interested in this week:
Looking to find the perfect sewing machine so I can try my hand at making ornies


From the garden:
My garden is spent! I should get out and pick my straggly(is that a word?) weeds in my front flower beds but I just want to enjoy the weather - NO WORK!


What I need to do today
Hmmmm...the International Canary and Finch show is in town and I would LOVE to take a ride to see if I can get my singer. I dont know if we'll make it tho

What's for dinner tonight
Its order out night, subs sound good eh!

Website of the week
My Home For The Holidays - Stop over and see Laurie, shes such a nice gal!


Wont you join us in the day of the life of? Stop on over and visit Laurie and see what others are up to in the day of the life of!

5 comments:

~Laurie said...

Thanks for participating!
Subs sound good for dinner.
It looks to be a nice day here today too.
Have a great weekend!

basketsnprims said...

Good morning, Jenn! It promises to be a beautiful day here in the 70s which is a true Indian Summer day. I hope you find a sewing machine. I've had mine for years & years & it still works like a charm - it's nothing fancy but does sew well. Have a great weekend. ~ Pam

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Cloudy morning here and we might get some rain, but I'm not complaining. :)
I always enjoy reading what you are doing. I need to visit Laurie and join in with this.
Have a great weekend, Jenn!

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Good morning Jenn, I can't believe it is really on the cool side here in S. Calif. I am loving it. My daughter is off to soccer with hubby and I have the morning to myself, yipppeeee! Thanks as always for your sweet comments...hope you have a lovely weekend.
Debbie

Catty Wampus said...

Hey Jenn; How are ya? I am wondering if I am doing something wrong; I had my comments sent from my blog to my email; and I have been replying to each one using reply; does this go through? I am not sure so I have spent today visiting blogs trying to play catch up; I want to thank you for being such a good friend and want everyone to know that you are really special to me and my family. We are so glad to know you and consider you a member of the family; Thanks Jenn; you rock