Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Swap Signups Are Closed!

Ok, I was just waiting on a few address'.

I am going to draw names and email everyone their swappers info by the end of today!

If you DONT get an email from me, please let me know ASAP!

Everyone should have received their swappers info from me just a lil while ago in email with the exception of one. As soon as I get her info I will forward to you:)

If you didnt get an email from me please let me know thru email - jenn_martino@yahoo.com

5 comments:

Bella Della said...

Oh goodie. I can't wait.

Kimberly said...

yay!!

Justina said...

OOOOOOH! I can't wait!! Please hurry :0) Justina

CozyGirl said...

Oh how fun! Can't wait for the email!
:-)Janae

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Haha Justina!

You shoulda seem me sitting here trying to figure this all out. I wrote it all out, drew names, went over them TWICE. Rewrote names and address as a double check thing, emailed and double checked my sent mail TWICE again, haha!!