Its almost time to start baking.
I dont start until next weekend, and bake right thru to Christmas Eve. That way my cookies are fresh!
I plan out my cookie list in Oct and shop a little each week until I have everything I need.
This is my list this year.
Italian Pastry Shop Cookies (Rainbow Cookies)
Sour Cream Cutouts
Ricotta Cheese Cookies
Christmas Sandwich Cremes
Pumpkin Pecan Tassies (these are SO good, I made a double batch for Thanksgiving and they were the 1st thing to go)
Lemon Angel Wings
Chocolate Coconut Bars
I usually always end up making divinty or choc covered ritz bitz just for the fun of it!
Ill get pictures once Im done so if anyone wants a recipe please let me know!!
Ive also been tagged by Pam from Prims by Pam
These are the rules
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up
1. I vacuum once every couple of weeks with a big craftsman shopvac thingy. Im nuts about crumbs n dust and have this thing in my mind that this is the only way to REALLY clean up!
2. I have 4 blow dryers. This way if one breaks I have back up!
3. I procrastinate bigtime! I wait til the last minute for everything and feel I work better under pressure.
4. I was the Accommodations Supervisor at Darien Lake for 10 yrs before my accident and miss working there very much!
5. I used to have my nose pierced, not that long ago actually.
6. I have freckles and HATE them!
Ha, its getting harder and harder for 6 random about mes!
Rather than tag, Ill just leave this here and if anyone wants to join in go ahead:)
Matzo Cake Meal Passover Brownies
2 hours ago