Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fragrance/Essential Oils and Lord help me!

Good Morning Prim Friends!

I need a lil help (in more ways than one, ha! Ill get to THAT in a few mins)

First, if anyone can help me find good quality fragrance/essential oils Ide be ever so grateful! The ones that actually hold their scent for more than a day. I used to buy from a gal who sold on ebay but she doesnt anymore. I cant find GOOD ones for the life of me!

Now..........

I noticed Bellas eye was sorta reddish and oozing out ickies. Sure enough, she has pink eye! Shes also complaining of her ears hurting her. The poor thing! Domonic has been complaining his leg/ankle hurts. This has been going on for a while now! He was a c-section baby so when he was about 6 months his DR req that we have an ultrasound done on his legs and hips. The ultrasound came back good, BUT he walks with his toes in BIGTIME. Sometimes so bad he trips himself. So Im wondering if this now has something to do with his pain.

Bella is always saying something hurts - shes a big baby. So I dont know if hes doing it because she does it or if he really is in pain.

So today I have to call the DR to make an apt for her eyes and ears AND his leg and to make sure he doesnt have pink eye as well. I pretty much LIVE at this DRs office and I dont want to have to go BACK in 2 days because Dom cam down with pink eye!

Its been NON stop sickness in my house since Sept and Ive about had it!! Keep in mind, I cant drive so either DH has to take off of work or leave early or I have to have my MIL drive us. What a PITA!!!

Send me a lil prayer that nothing is wrong with Doms leg and he is in fact saying it "huwts" because of Bella.

7 comments:

~Laurie said...

Hopefully everything is ok with Dom's leg/ankle. As far as the pink eye...that should be cleared up soon with antibiotics from the doc. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

My Colonial Home said...

Awww Jenn, I do hope Dom doesn't have anything! Bella for sure does though it sounds like.

You are going to have to get a little sunshine in those little ones - they need a good dose of vitamin C - hope everything turns out okay.

Karen

~Beth~ said...

Jenn, we have been going through the same thing......sickness after sickness! We are just now feeling better. My kids are always perfectly healthy until they go back to school and then everything falls apart! Hope you find out what you need to know to make your little sweeties feel better and you too! ~Beth~

Anonymous said...

Hope your family all gets well soon! I to have been looking for some great candles or something that holds a fabulous scent. I found some candles but they are 22.00 a piece and I love to burn candles all the time and that gets expensive. I think they are from the candleberry line. Have a great day.

Unknown said...

hey girlie...I have a wonderful place that sells oils...email me and I will give you the info...charsethman@yahoo.com

Mary said...

Aww Jenn, life with littles! I remember those days... I'm sending out a prayer for you all. Hopefully, Dom just has growing pains. My boys always had a one pain or another in their legs. I think boys are just so rough all the time! That has to have something to do with it! Keep yourself well!
Blesings~Mary~

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

http://ragggedyangel.blogspot.com/
she has nice sprays...oils i would go with natures garden...google them..:)