Cheryl at Tidymom has tagged me - how fun!!
Let's see........here's the rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Random things about me
1- I am crazy about making Christmas cookies. I start my list in October and shop a little each week until I have everything I need. I do anywhere from 10-20 different kinds each yr with just a few that make it every year. I like to try news ones. I usually dont start until the week before Christmas and then bust my butt to get them all done!
2- I dont like show offs or one uppers!
3- I am a pro at Tetris, ANY Tetris really. I can usually finish the game by completing all of the different boards. I havent played in a while because once I start I so can NOT stop!
4- I have a really big heart which always gets walked on by friends and family.
5- I have a shot glass collection, ha! Its packed up in a box. I started collecting in 1998 when I went to Vegas to visit my parents and havent stopped since. (I bet ya nobody knew this!)
6- I live in Old Navy lounge pants and never take them off unless I have to go out for something.
Instead of tagging 6 others because Im pretty sure this has made its way around blogland, Im going to just leave it here for anyone who has not yet done this:)
Linda from Behind My Red Door posted this cute Christmas tag this morning and it looks fun!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I use both, it depends on the gift
2. Real tree or Artificial? I used to buy a real every year but because I put it up so early I use artificial now.
3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Halloween
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Ah, sometimes. The older I get the less I like the texture
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Was an Annie doll, her dog and if Im not mistake her butler and the car. Gosh, that was early 80's
7. Hardest person to buy for? My father
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably clothes from my grandparents
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf, Deck The Halls
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends on our finances
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Panettone Bread Pudding
16. Lights on the tree? Mini white
17. Favorite Christmas song? Harry Connick Jr
18. Travel at Christmas time or stay home. Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People in the stores are SO RUDE!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I dont really have a theme or color, I just use what Ive got
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Manicotti with meatballs, garlic bread, salad and tons of desserts
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Wow, my list could be huge! Ha!! I just want my lawsuit to be done and finalized, the stress is literally taking a toll on us!
If you havent done this tag please go ahead and grab it! Make to stop over and visit these 2 wonderful ladies and their beautiful blogs.
Its been a while since Ive actually posted. Ive been busy. After being sick we hosted Thanksgiving here so I ended up running myself down. I slept for 2 days afterwards. We had a great Thanksgiving minus my family, why? I dont know - no show and no call! NICE I know!
Bella ended up falling from her bunk bed ladder onto to Domonic and Thanksgiving, what we didnt know was she had a tiny bubble fracture. We ended up taking her to the er Sunday night for Xrays. Monday she went to see a bone Dr who casted it for 3 weeks. She was so excited to have this tiny little cast on for all of her friends to sign. I kept her home Mon & Tues, she went back today.
The past few days I have felt GREAT and have been tweaking my Christmas decorations so Ill soon have pictures to post.