1. My (W)onderful kids, Kindle, Isabella and Domonic - At times its tough with a teenage and 2 toddlers but they keep my on my toes!
2. (W) is for West, my last name! I call my hubby West, whom I love VERY much!
(yes, he has his ears gauged)
3. (W)inter - well, just the sights of it eh! Im not a very friendly fan of the cold:)
4. (W)isteria - such a beautiful flower and smells amazing. Its too bad the bloom time is so short.
5. (W)alnut Horn Cookies - ooooh my gosh, these are SO GOOD! I made a batch for Christmas and pretty much ate them all myself. I have had a craving for them ever since!
6. (W)ood furnace (heat) - This is our 1st year using a wood furnace. I dont know how we got along without it! It keeps us nice and (W)arm!
7. (W)ild Birds - I LOVE watching my backyard birds and trying to attract ones I havent seen.
8. All of my (W)onderful blog friends and readers. Sorry, no pics but just know that I cherish each and every one of you and love reading your comments:)
9. (W)ooden ware - bowls, boards, shelves, cubbies, covers ect. ANYthing wooden! Altho, my collection of wooden ware is just starting I have a deep love for anything wooden!
Please join me, this was ALOT of fun and it took me a while to come up with things that I love that start with a W. Let me know if you want a letter:)