Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rainy Summer Days....what to do?

Have fun with chalk of course!





When is the last time you drew a chalk picture?

Its a bit relaxing and alot of fun watching the creativity of kids








Bella started soccer Tues night, what a fun thing!
They had about 15 mins of practice and went right into their first game. We won 2-0, but only because there is one kid on her team who plays like an adult. Most of the kids had no clue what was going on nor what do do! She has her 2nd game tonite and boy do I hope this rain lets up. I hate hate hate sitting in the rain!





I want to wish everyone a Very Happy & Safe 4th Of July as I wont get back til Sunday to post the winner of my giveaway. There are only 3 days left so make sure ya enter:) Its gonna be a good one........................

4 comments:

Jody said...

What cute chalk pictures! Hope you have a dry day for the game!

JenW!~ said...

Cute drawings. My youngest son loves sidewlk chalk. Hope the game goes well and the rain stays away.

JenW!~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

I remeber drawing on the sidewalks when we were younger!! It is a fun thing to do, we used to love to play hop scotch alot!!! Have a wonderful 4th my friend!!:0)~Wendy