Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Christmas in October – Part 2

Happy Chilly Tuesday to ya!

Has it been cold where you are?

WOW! We’ve been running the oil furnace lately, Jas doesnt like to start the wood furnace so early in the season because the days usually end up warming up and theres no sense in wasting the wood.  I wouldnt mind……nothing beats wood heat:)

Well fire that baby up in a couple of weeks, I cant wait!

Last week I posted my Christmas in October part 1 with my stoveboard and my witch from Angie, from Love The Prim Look. We had a Secret Pal Fall Swap through Facebook and Angie was my secret pal.  Along with my lovely witch she sent me a grubby bulb, which I have in my bathroom:)

So here is part 2………

Last weekend I went to an antique/junk shop and picked up a few great wooden pieces, all of this for $19, minus the stoveboard.

img_7640

 

 

 

 

After the junk shop I found an estate sale and picked this beauty up for $1! There were 66 rusty springs in there that took FOREVER to get off, haha , my poor hubby!

img_7639

 

Ive got a few more pics of goodies Ive received to post but I have to take them first:)

This is my booth from last weekend, all nice n full. I wont beable to get there this weekend because Jason is cutting wood all weekend so Ill work on snowmen the next 2 weeks and switch out fall to winter then.

_mg_7683

 

 

 

 

 

_mg_7685  _mg_7687img_7668   This snowfella is my newest creation.

Im not sure when Ill get a chance to get back and post, its Holiday crunch time and I have got to get some major prims out these next few weeks. Oct/Nov and Dec will be my biggest months I think!

Until I get back…….

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! look at you, miss business lady! You are doing so well with your booth.

Linda said...

Hi Jenn...........can't wait to see what you will be working on next!
I like your new snow guy!
Linda

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh Jen I am freaking loving the dolls in your booth..very nicely done...:)

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Everything is awesome Jenn!! I wish you great success this coming holiday season, you do such great work!! Have a great week!~wendy

Susannah said...

Hi Jenn, Wonderful things from the antique/junk shop. Your booth looks very inviting. I had no doubt that you would do well! Just love my scary witch!!!!!

Friends,
Susannah

Terry said...

The new snow guy is super cute!
Stay warm!
Terry

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Love how you have set up your booth. Your creations are so special and amazing, Jenn! Love your snow fella!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenn I love your booth, wish we lived closer I would love to visit your booth

Tammy Smith
primjunkbug@yahoo.com