Saturday, December 5, 2009

Canal Country Artisans Christmas Open House - Christmas at my booth!

Well today is THE day!

Ive been busy for weeks working on prims to stock the booth!
Between me and my SIL we have (had) it jam PACKED!

I went in last night to check and all but 4 of my bowl fillers had sold from 10am so I think it will be a really good day:)

I am posting this in blogger because Ive had quite a few requests for larger pictures so just click on the pictures and it open larger.



Jas and I just got back from shopping for the kids. I am just about done and very thankful for that! I usually dont start for another week yet:)


Have a wonderful weekend!!








15 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks Awesome!!
I wish I lived closer, I would LOVE to come shop!!
Tam

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

WOWSER! your booth looks amazing Jenn! I hope it is empty soon though!!

Linda* ~ Josephine’s Daughter said...

Wow...that's a lot of goodies!

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

That's wonderful! Your booth looks amazing! I'm so proud of you!

cynthia lee designs said...

Your booth looks wonderful!! Hope you sell lots and lots of your holiday prim goodies!!
~Cindy~
cynthialeedesigns.wordpress.com

Abatevintage said...

Oh your booth looks great. I wish I could visit it, I think I would spend all day looking at everything, I love the tree.

Have a great weekend,
Blessings



(¯`'·.¸(¯`'·.¸*HEIDI*¸.·'´¯)¸.·'´¯)

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Beautiful booth. Everything looks nice!

Wanda/Ridge Farm Nesting Place said...

Love your booth...I could really do alot of shopping there! My kind of goodies :)
Have a great weekend!
~Wanda~

Terry said...

It's amazing Jenn! You continue to amaze me with your talent!
I just know you will sell everything!
Terry

Alana Jo said...

Beautiful booth!

-Alana Jo
yahoobuckaroo@hotmail.com
www.justniftythrifty.com
http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/thats_just_nifty_thrifty/
www.twitter.com/NiftyThrify

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Oh wow Jen, it looks great!
You are so talented!!

Deb @ Crows on the Cupola said...

Your booth is so cozy and inviting. I wish I could see it in person. Thanks for sharing the pics!
Deb

Deb @ Crows on the Cupola said...

Your booth is so cozy and inviting. I wish I could see it in person. Thanks for sharing the pics!
Deb

Lydia said...

Oh Jenn - your booth looks great! Wish I was closer - saw a lot I want!!

Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.