I thought this might be a fun post and maybe would inspire others to list a few of their favorite things.
These are listed in no particular order here!!
1. Lands End hooded down jacket. I gotta tell ya, this jacket is my best friend. I stay SO warm with this baby on. When I am wearing this and its windy, I don't feel a thing, except for my hands and face!
2. My American Eagle hoodies. They too are so thick and warm. AE is running a buy one get one 50% off RIGHT NOW, ya cant beat that on hoodies!
3. My wood furnace! Smartest thing Jas and I ever did was invest in this! It keeps us nice n toasty in the winter
4. Tasters Choice instant coffee. GOTTA have my coffee in the morning and this with a little half and half is the best:)
5. Moonlight Path lotion, shower gel and spray by Bath and Body Works. This is my favorite scent of them all!
6. Yankee Candle Jack Frost, another one of my favorite scents.
7. Baking cookies for Christmas. This has to be my most favorite thing to do for the Holidays to give a plate as gifts.
My cookie list this yr includes…….
Sour cream cut outs
Italian Pastry Shop Cookies
Pumpkin Pecan Tassies
Layered Mint Fudge
Gooey Butter Cookies
Peanut butter cookie cups
Mocha crackle cookies
Christmas sandwich creams
Chocolate covered peanut butter ritz bitz
I wont start baking until the Sat before Christmas so everything is fresh!
8. Kindle Isabella and Domonic, even though they are naughty naughty kids:)
9. Snow. It is so pretty as it falls and glistens in the sun.
I am wishing real hard for this much:)
10. Making primitive dolls. I have so much fun doing this and watching a Santa or snowman come to life:)
And those are a few of my favorite things!
I'm sending out a challenge to list some of yours:)