Thursday, December 10, 2009

A few of my favorite things!

I thought this might be a fun post and maybe would inspire others to list a few of their favorite things.

These are listed in no particular order here!!

1. Lands End hooded down jacket. I gotta tell ya, this jacket is my best friend. I stay SO warm with this baby on. When I am wearing this and its windy, I don't feel a thing, except for my hands and face!

263149_AK09_LF_IRI

2. My American Eagle hoodies. They too are so thick and warm. AE is running a buy one get one 50% off RIGHT NOW, ya cant beat that on hoodies!

0452_7984_644

3. My wood furnace! Smartest thing Jas and I ever did was invest in this! It keeps us nice n toasty in the winter

100_3145

4. Tasters Choice instant coffee. GOTTA have my coffee in the morning and this with a little half and half is the best:)

NTC_Gourmet12oz

5. Moonlight Path lotion, shower gel and spray by Bath and Body Works. This is my favorite scent of them all!

pBBW1-4966215dt

6. Yankee Candle Jack Frost, another one of my favorite scents.

L_1185639

7. Baking cookies for Christmas. This has to be my most favorite thing to do for the Holidays to give a plate as gifts.

100_3549

My cookie list this yr includes…….

Walnut Horns

Sour cream cut outs

Raspberry Ribbons

Italian Pastry Shop Cookies

Pumpkin Pecan Tassies

Layered Mint Fudge

Eggnog Snickerdoodles

Gooey Butter Cookies

Peanut butter cookie cups

Mocha crackle cookies

Chocolate snowballs

Strufoli

Christmas sandwich creams

Chocolate covered peanut butter ritz bitz

I wont start baking until the Sat before Christmas so everything is fresh!

8. Kindle Isabella and Domonic, even though they are naughty naughty kids:)

xmas09

9. Snow. It is so pretty as it falls and glistens in the sun.

I am wishing real hard for this much:)

blizzard77-1

10. Making primitive dolls. I have so much fun doing this and watching a Santa or snowman come to life:)

_mg_7926

And those are a few of my favorite things!

I'm sending out a challenge to list some of yours:)

7 comments:

Carmen S. said...

What a great idea, I may have to do this one on my blog:) Your cookie list sounds wonderful!!!!!

At Home With Amy said...

Cool post. I enjoyed reading about your favorite things.
That cookie list sure is a long one. I am baking but certainly not as many different kinds as you.
Enjoy.
AMY

Gettysburg Homestead said...

What a great list you have put togehter. I actually thought about posting my Christmas list so maybe I'll do both together. LOL

Mary

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Jenn, I love your list! It is so YOU! I ahd to laugh at the "naughty, naughty!" Hahahaha! Your kid are beautiful, every one of them! They look just like you! And if you instill your sweet heart in them, they will be all that any mother, or father could ever ask for.
You cookie list is staggering! I just do not know how you do it all. I hope that everyone around you appreciates all you do to make their holiday special.
I will try to do your challenge too. Looks like fun!
Enjoy the rest of your week, and try not to work so hard!

Michelle said...

Love your list! I would definately add the jacket and candle to mine! I think I;m doing good if I get one batch of cookies made-your list is amazing! Would love to see recipes sometime!

Merry Christmas!!!

My Colonial Home said...

Love your challenge and your list!

You are one busy gal!

Wish I had time to do the challenge but time has gotten away from me to participate...

Hugs and Merry Christmas.
Karen

Sara Soules said...

You are very creative & love the snowman! Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas to you.