Friday, May 14, 2010

We have a WINNER!!!!!

Random number picker picked number 51,

Congrats Sherry of countrywingsinphoenix.blogspot.com

YAY! YAY! YAY!

Sherry, please email me @ jenn_martino@yahoo.com your choices of 2 prims and I will get started on them Monday.

I also decided while getting my butt kicked by Bowser in the last castle in world 8 in Super Mario Bros that I was going to pick TWO numbers and have 2 winners. Gosh, I wish I could pick all 71 of you!

The 2nd winner was number 29 and that is Susannah:)

Susannah, please email me your choice of 2 prims.

This was fun fun fun, gonna have another giveaway for my birthday in a month.

Stay tuned and have a HECKOVA weekend eh!!!

6 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS....very lucky!

karen

My Colonial Home said...

OMGosh Sherry...this is your lucky day...two blogs you have won on!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS...now go out and buy a lottery ticket! LOL

Karen

Susannah said...

Hello Jenn.....I WON?????? Oh my goodness.....I am so excited! I just love my witch that I bought from you last fall....great workmanship, too. This will be wonderful. Thank you for having the give-away and I am so glad that you drew my name!

Susannah

Debra said...

Congrats to Susannah!

Anonymous said...

how lucky!! Jenn: let me know where to send your goodies....patti

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Congrats to the winners! :)