What wonderful news eh?
I saw my Urologist yesterday as a follow up to my nuc med test I had 2 weeks ago. The cyst is dialating my right kidney so it need to be removed. He offered me 2 options, a small incision on my back or a laprascopy. Unfortunetly he doesnt perform the laprascopy so I would be forced to go to Strong Hospital in Rochester. Both of which I would require a 3 day hospital stay. I opted for him to do the surgery instead of the lap because the hospital he works from is only 10 mins away and it would be easier on the family.
I just got news that it is scheduled for next Wed the 16th with my pre-op testing on Monday!
Once the cyst is removed we will wait 6 months and run another ultrasound on the kidney to make sure it is not still dialated because if it is he will have to remove it as well. So lets hope this works:)
Im hoping to be back with a few new offerings this week, if not I will get back and post as soon as I can....wish me luck!
Matzo Cake Meal Passover Brownies
2 hours ago