Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another Brenda Sanker Doll

Meet Miss Gwendolyn!







If you havent made one of her patterns, head over to her Etsy and purchase yourself one.

She is an amazing designer and I have THE BEST time making her dolls. I can hardly wait to see her Christmas creations.


Gwen is available for adoption, email me for more info

She is made of painted and stained osnaburg. Her facial features are all hand painted. Her hair is sheeps wool.

The bottom of her dressed was sponged on and all of the trim has been hand sewn.

She is carrying around her little JOL that I hand carved out of a styrofoam ball.

She is full of detail, the pictures dont do her justice.











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn...she is just darling...love the JOL too. would love to see her in person!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

as usual you did a great job on her..:)

Anonymous said...

Jenn, she's gorgeous!!! I love her :)

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Jenn, she's really cute! I love all of your creations!