Friday, May 27, 2011

My VERY first epattern:) Flurry And Flake

Oh yeah - ya heard that right!

Thanks to Patti from Raspberry Lane Treasures, the poor girl spent more than EIGHT hours working on this. We emailed back and forth and I swear I scanned my pattern pieces like a hundred times:) I feel awful for ALL of the work and time she put in but I cant thank her enough.

So she emailed me a few minutes and mentions my 2nd pattern, HA - Im traumatized from the first one and I didnt do any of the computer work!

Thanks babycakes

Flurry and Flake are now available in epattern
$8.50
Please email me to purchase or contact me on Facebook
- jenn_martino@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Oh come on now...it only took a total of maybe one hour to fix the pdf craziness....Best of luck!
patti :)

michelle said...

very cute!you both make a great team!have a wonderful weekend.blessings michelle

Green Creek Primitives said...

Oh my goodness, just adorable, congratulations. May have to get that one later, will be starting on winter items sometime this summer. Have a great weekend. Vicky

Jill D said...

Poor you ! But you do still have a friend and your first e-pattern to show for the trauma, lol.
Jill x

Anonymous said...

Congrats sweetie!! I'm so proud of you!! Hugs xoxo

Carolyn said...

That's AWESOME Jenn! So proud of you!

~Carolyn