Monday, June 13, 2011

New Venture!

Hey Guys!

Its been a while since I posted. Ive been so busy I just dont know if Im coming or going anymore!

Last I blogged, I released my very first pattern. Which has sold very well for me. THANK YOU to all who purchased. I would love to see how you made them up:)

I do have a few other ideas in mind as far as patterns go, but that is pretty far off. Maybe sometime in the Fall!

I want to invite you all to join us in our Grand Opening of The Olde Primitive Peddler. It is a selling site, featuring wonderfully talented primitive and folk art artists. We will be opening on July 1st, just a few short weeks away.

I am very excited and very proud of our artisans. Please make sure you join us on July 1st, these girls are busy making new wares to showcase for the Grand Opening!

Hope to see you there:)

No comments: