Tuesday, September 30, 2008

4 Things....about me!

Nine 4 Four! Fours about me!

*Four jobs I’ve had in my life
Cashier
Hostess
Accommodations Supervisor
Mom

*Four movies I can watch over and over
Fast And The Furious
Goonies
Dirty Dancing
Hope Floats

*Four places I have lived
Pheonix, AZ
Batavia, NY
Attica, NY
Gasport, NY

*Four TV shows I love to watch
Burn Notice
One Tree Hill
Lost
Roseanne

*Four places I have been on vacation
Jamaica
Las Vegas
Boston
North Carolina

*Four of my favorite dishes
Stuffed Shells
Pizza
Eggplant Parm
Linguini with clam sauce

*Four websites I visit daily
Myspace
Creative Home Keepers
Craigs List
My blog and all of YOURS too:)

*Four places I would rather be right now
Hmmmmm.....
Carribean
Shopping
Soaking in the tub
Wrapped in my fuzzy blanket on my cozy couch

Four bloggers I am tagging
Caroyln - Cranberry Crossings
Merrie - Where The Blackbirds Sing
Karen - My Colonial Home
Deb - Debs Country Kisses

8 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Thanks Jenn, I'll have to get going on this.
Wohoo!
Karen

My Colonial Home said...

Jenn, just me again....do I use the same questions to answer?
Not sure how this works. First time for me.
Karen

Deb said...

Hi Jenn, loved your answers. I'm for soaking in the tub and going shopping in the Carribean right now this wall paper is a butt kicker. I'm almost done I only have a 4'x4' area left. Then I have all this clean up to do. Maybe I'll do my meme tomorrow.Deb

Bella Della said...

Fun post. I love learning little tidbits about my favorite bloggers.

Sandy said...

Love learning new things about you...

Hope you are having a great day and rest of the week.

Sandy

Nina said...

Yeah... I am glad to know I am not the only person out their that can watch the Goonies over and over again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn! YES...you need to learn to sew!! LOL!!! I make most of my larger stuff on the machine, but all the sculpting work like faces, and wings, etc are done by hand. Sometimes if something is really small--like an ornie, I'll just sew it up by hand.

My Colonial Home said...

Oh man, I keep forgetting to do this...thanks again Jenn.
Karen