Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A lil bit of everything!

Not sure what to title this post as Ill be all over this morning!

First I want to thank you ALL for the nice comments on my cupboard makeover. I don't know if it has sold yet as I haven't been back to my booth. Saturday Jason and went to the mall shopping for US! Haha! It felt SO good to shop for myself! I haven't bought myself a single clothes item in probably 7 years...no lie!!

About the bad comments, I was getting a TON of
S
P
A
M
comments.

I had that word in there when I first updated my post about them but noticed I was receiving one of those comments EVERY MINUTE.
So I took the word
s
p
a
m
out and added the word BAD. I thought I was loosing my mind. I rejected 75 comments in a matter of 4 hours!

As soon as I took out the S word the comments stopped so I'm wondering if they have some sort of filter that runs on that word. If you post that word they nail your comments!? IDK...I could be wrong! In any event, I was about to delete my blog!!!

After shopping Saturday Jas and I picked up our newest lil guy, Archie!




Hes such a good natured lil guy and doing really well with potty training. He will be 8 weeks tomorrow, he was born on Christmas Eve!

We have an apt with the vet tonite, I want to be sure he has no health problems as the breeder only offers a 72 hour health guarantee!





Ill be back later this week with a few new offerings!

22 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Oh, he's so cute!!! Hope he passes with a clean bill of health at the vets:)

Anonymous said...

He is so very cute....I just love pugs thay have the best personalties...

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

He is ADORABLE!!! The last picture of him snoozing is precious!!

Tamera at The Stone Fence Cottage

Linda* ~ Josephine’s Daughter said...

Your new puupy is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

What a pain in the neck that must have been! Your idea about the S word being a possible causation makes a lot of sense.

Seven years? Wow, that is a long time.

Sweet little thing...enjoy!

Catherine said...

My five year old loves pugs! Just showed him your new puppy and he went nuts!

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

OMG! He's so stinkin CUTE!! :)
He makes me SMILE!

Pam said...

Oh my he is just way to cute!!!

WoolenSails said...

He is a cute pup, nice to have a small dog.

Debbie

Jody said...

Your new pup is adorable!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh that last photo is priceless..I love his name too..fits him to a T...)

Catty Wampus said...

He is a doll!!!! I want to kiss him; Murphy says he is a "mini me; Murphy"
So glad to see you happy and joyous! Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie! He's the cutest! :)

Anonymous said...

I remember when we brought Jake home. He'll be a year old next week. He's 70 lbs of big honkin' lab! Still cute as a bug.

Anonymous said...

Your new puppy is so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

He's ca-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!! OMG.. love the last pic!

Anonymous said...

He's ca-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!! OMG.. love the last pic!

Stitchesnstrokes said...

TOO CUTE! Love your pup!! And 7 years?? Holy smokes, I only wish I had more self control (so does my hubby!) LOL

Red Shed Primitives said...

What a sweet little guy. Too cute.
He looks like an Archie.
~Aaron~

Rugs and Pugs said...

Archie is just too cute!!! As you can tell by my blog name, I am a pug person, too. I have a 4 year old fawn female named (Princess) Loocie and I also foster pugs through Ohio Pug Rescue. My current foster is a 7 year old fawn female and former puppy mill momma.
Please post more pics of that little doll!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Oh my goodness, Archie is adorable! I bet there's alot of fun going on at your house! :)

Tammy

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Archie is adorable! I hope he checks out to be very healthy and lives a long happy life with y'all.