Monday, March 1, 2010

Finishes

Ive got a few new finishes to share, but I wanted to post Liberty 1st.





Ive tried and tried to get the perfect picture of her because the ones I have dont show the detail and all of the shading. The more light I let in the more it drowned her out. The less light I let in made her nose flourescent and she is not by any means. She is absolutely beautiful!!! She was made from a Crow About Primitives patterns, I just changed her up a little bit. When I was looking through my stash of fabric for her dress I decided to make her an americana gal!

I just love her!!!!


A few others to share.......

A Sweetpeas Primitive pattern


A Bird In the Hand Primitives pattern



All available by custom order:)


I just ordered 5 new patterns this morning to stop back by in about a week for new offerings!

9 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

you did a great job as always..love them..:)

LoveThePrimLook said...

Love them both !!!

Hugs, Angie

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

I love them!! The little chick is sweet!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Each is cuter than the next!!

Cindy's Stitching said...

Liberty is so pretty. Theya re all so cute.

Pieced Pastimes said...

They are all wonderful. Your work is beautiful.

Pieced Pastimes said...

They are all wonderful. Your work is beautiful.

primdoll said...

just adorable!!!! hgs, amy ♥

My Colonial Home said...

I am so impressed with your talents...these are just adorable.
Karen