Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Swap goodies...n goodies...n goodies...n goodies....

n goodies....n goodies!

OMGOSH, wait til you see my goodies! You can be jealous:) Its ok, Ill letcha:) j/k!

My BFF Dani and I decided on a swap back in March, well it just grew and grew! I wanted a few of her signs and some more room sprays. She wanted an annie doll and a couple of bonnets. So we've been kinda swapping ever since, but one BIG swap!!

I got my box today and she will get hers in a few more days.

Please keep her in your thoughts and she underwent surgery yesterday morning. I talked to her DIL Jen yesterday afternoon and she said Danielle was in recovery just starting to feel discomfort and pain. I sure hope shes not feeling that anymore!!

This is going to be a picture heavy post

Signs...and lots of em:)










Wooden bowls


Room sprays, Dani's rooms sprays are just unbelievable!! ONE pump and the room smells yummy for a long long time.


Beeswax ornie...smells SO good!


Americana candle

9 comments:

Robyn ♥ said...

Dani is in my prayers!
You got some great goodies! Love her signs!

PrimWyoGirl said...

Oh my, are you in sign heaven or what???!!! Love them all. I really like the laundry ones. You got some great goodies. I LOVE that flicker candle! I hope your friend is okay. Prayers for her!
I got my bear yesterday....LOVE Him! Thanks so much! You did a terrific job. I will have him out with my Americana for summer, but my bedroom is pretty much Americana so he will find a home back there when the summer decor changes. He is so sweet! Thanks Jenn!
Hugs, Jayne

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I did a laundry swap with Dani a year ago and I love my laundry room..I had so much fun swapping with her..you got totally spoiled I love all of it..I also got some of her linen spray..love it!!!Can't wait to see where you put it all..take lots of photos to share...your home is going to be so prim.:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what wonderful treasures, Dani is in my thoughts and prayers. Have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
~Ronda~

Unknown said...

Oh my!!!
What a fabulous lot of goodies!!
I'm jealous!! :) J/k
Loved everything.
Tam

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at all those signs...sweet. Which blog is Dani's?

Gettysburg Homestead said...

SWEET!!!!! Love the pineapple sign the most!!!! Hey that gives me an idea. Thanks!

Mary

Dani said...

Oh my You sure did get spoiled. LOL
But I enjoyed every minute of it. and you still have another box yet coming LOL Thanks again and I so enjoy our growing BFF friendship.
Big Hugs!
Dani

Sandy said...

WOW...what a awesome swap!!! I bet it felt just like Christmas when you started un packing...hehe. Such great things :)