Thursday, June 24, 2010

New raggedies for adoption

Im starting to feel better, day by day! Today Ive been up most of the day without having to lay down. Its only been a week so I am still taking it easy!



I managed to finish up these 3 raggedies I started before my surgery and a set of prim bears.



These are all available for purchase (sorry, no swapping on these guys) until Friday evening as I will be taking them to my shop Saturday morning. If you are interested send me an email:)





Tattered Olde Teddy Annie
SOLD, thank you!
She is a large girl, dress is made with a pretty light red reproduction fabric.

Her wool hair is hand sewn, piece by piece.



These next 2 are smaller girls, again with reproduction flower fabrics,









:)

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Good to hear you are up and around. Don't overdo! The dolls are gorgeous; especially love the last one. Linda

Anonymous said...

Jenn...they are darling!!...what time will you be at the shop..I was going to go today but may wait til tomorrow to see your cuties!!