Monday, August 9, 2010

*Lurka*

And her friend, Hedsra!




I just love their names, dont you?

This pattern is designed by Kim Kohler - Veenas Mercantile.

This girl will soon be going home to Angie Sutter, but I am taking orders on her.

So she IS available by custom order.

She is made from stained osnaburg.
Her facial features are hand painted with acrylics.

Dress fabric will vary, depending on my mood but it will be in the Halloween theme!

Email me at jenn_martino@yahoo.com for pricing,info and more detailed pictures!

4 comments:

LoveThePrimLook said...

Jenn, she is wonderful !!! I am so excited !!! thank you so much !!!

Hugs, Angie

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Hey Jenn, i too have this pattern but have yet to make her..love her dress..;) and Angie will love her.;)

LibbiesHome said...

You are so clever! And let's face it that dress is to die for!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

She is pretty special! She'll be a hit this Halloween!
★Linda★